We’re Here to Help
A legal document assistant (LDA) is a non-lawyer, registered with the county, and authorized to prepare legal documents for people representing themselves in legal matters. We are prohibited from providing legal advice or opinion but may:
• prepare legal documents in a ministerial manner
• provide attorney-authored general information and published legal documents
• and file and serve documents at the direction of the client.
We are registered in the county of Santa Clara to provide services as a Legal Document Assistant, and a member of the California Association or Legal Document Assistant (CALDA).
With a decade of legal experience assisting clients, we may aide you with preparing documents and filing court paperwork. As non-lawyers, we provide our services at an affordable rate.
Get in Touch
• We’ll walk you through every step of understanding and filling out your court documents.
• Reach out using the contact form below.
• Let’s figure out how we can help.
Silicon Valley Legal Document Assistant, Alessandra Harris
80 South White Road, San Jose, CA 95127 (408) 915-5462 email@example.com
Registered in County of Santa Clara: LDA222, Expires: 09/16/2021
I am not an attorney. I can only provide self help services at your specific direction.
Copyright Silicon Valley Legal Document Assistant – All rights reserved